Canchales and Esparragalejo Reservoirs
Posted in Tours
|Residents||Spoonbill, Marsh Harrier, Black Vulture, Black-shouldered Kite, Little Owl, Stone Curlew, European Stonechat, Spanish Sparrow, Common Waxbill, etc.|
|Summer visitors||Montagu’s Harrier, Collared Pratincole, Whiskered Tern, Gull-billed Tern, Little Tern, Black Stork, Great Spotted Cuckoo, Bee-eater, Osprey, etc.|
|Winter visitors||Common Crane, Spoonbill, Hen Harrier, waterfowl, European Golden Plover, Northern Lapwing, Short-eared Owl, etc.|
- Recomended time: from late summer to spring.
- Duration: Media jornada.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 persons.
- Price: 35 €/person. For larger groups consult price.
- Includes: Field guide, telescope and binoculars.
- Transport: Company car up to 3 people, please consult for large groups.